Thursday, October 9, 2008

READ FIRST, ABOUT FINLAND & OTHER INFOS

Free education in the Scandinavian.

"Information is power" is a well known adage, but a fact in reality.
I have always received several emails concerning free education in the scandinavian, it was so much, I could not reply all mails.

I have decided to use this blog as a means of communicating and giving out vital information about free education in Norway, Finland and Sweden.

For a start, I will write more about free education in Finland and Sweden, because I presently reside somewhere between the borders of the two countries.

Brief Information about Finland.

Finland is located in northern Europe, and it shares land border with Sweden,Norway and Russia. The population is about 5.3 million people, their languages are Finnish, Swedish and Lappish.

The Finnish economy is one of the strongest in the world with a GDP of about 164 billion euros. The monetary units is the euro.


Pic pic pic.

Check the link at the right to view the informational you are interested in

I opened this blog to limit the amount of emails i get daily, try to leave all questions here and
i would get back to you as soon as I can. You can tell me the programmes you want(I have a book that states all available programmes Bachelor's and Master's, the problems you
are facing etc, and together we will solve that. This free education will someday end, act fast!

Check this blog frequently, because it would be updated frequently. Change is the only constant thing in life. We might be changes in admission policy or residence permit, which i will add here once I get the information.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

nice job man kip it up, may God comntinue to give u the wisdom u nid. ma question is ao do i package ma document wen applyin for both sweden and finland?

Aina Oladapo said...

sorry for replying late, I got exams. For Sweden, you apply through www.studera.nu/english, you have the opportunity to choose 8 universities/programmes, after you fill in your application and submit, you will be given an applivcation number(very important), then you will be required to print a cover sheet, which will be signed and sent along with your documents. The documents Needed; a certified copy of your WEAC/NECO certificate(not statement of result), on all documents write your application number at the top. Then in an envelop, insert the certified copy of your results, a NECO/WAEC scratch card, and your cover sheet, posted to the address written on the cover sheet. You can monitor your status from www.studera.nu/english , next admission starts, 1st december 2008.
For Finland, TOEFL is a must from 2009. That´s the first issue you have to tackle. Application for admission starts around January 12, 2009. You can apply for a maximum of 4 University/programmes.
Candidates would be shortlisted for entrance examination around March 13, and you write the entrance in Lagos,Accra, or Ghana depending on the school of your choice. If you score above the cut off, then you are in.

Unknown said...

chairman, i have been searching on this topic before i stumbled on this. Keep it up am sure you cant answer poeple's qustn till the end of time but ou can solve alot. Pls i will love to chat with you wen chanced, that will answer lots of troubling questions. just drop a mail makanjuolah@gmail.com i will be glad to hear from you. Later baba

femi said...

please help send the website for the finland free education

Unknown said...

I just applied but can my credentials be faxed to them?

oladokun kolapo said...

Abiodun said, Thanks alot for guidance, God almighty is your strength. We apprecite your gesture. I av applied to Sweden thru studera and i av sent my documents as directded. Now, my question is that, is TOEFL compulsory for undergradute program? Another important question is that, combination of result like waec with neco of a thing. Is it acceptable?.

Unknown said...

helo diz is Aishu from india, im looking for free education in finland....can u plz guide me!!! im into my final year, ill e inishing my UG by this may, so wha i will hav 2 do now!!! giv me a brief explanation!! you can even mail me 2 my mail id yaanishwa@gmail.com

Unknown said...

hi am called yanick i will like you to drill me more about the free education in Finland for masters my email is yanko380@gmail.com thanks

Unknown said...

Only some of the posts are like that otherwise I don’t like most of the post. This is completely overwhelming. Fred Chin English Today