Friday, October 10, 2008

RESIDENCE PERMIT FINLAND

RESIDENCE PERMIT

After admission you will need a residence permit to gain entry into Finland.
Brief requirements.
Admission letter(s)
Certificated of health insurance valid for one year
A bank statement showing a balance of 6000 euros.


The information above is not comprehensive, vital information's like schools to choose after you know which programme you want, preferable cities in terms of job availability for students would be given at your request.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hello, sir i want to get admission in norway in master as i completed my bachlors in food science and technology.so i you guide me so i will be gratfull, My name is inamullah khan i am from pakistan here is my email id. inam.fs@gmail.com my contect no is 00923460222966

Unknown said...

I am glad to see such amazing things at one place, how did you do this? I am still surprised. English Today Singapore